Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I copyed this from another forum. Going to be a great time with alot of people there. Duramax finish 1st threw 6th at the last pull. Think you Dodge and Ford guys have enough to get in there and compete. Or you all scared. Will have more info.

There will be a benefit pull for Dave daniels who is recovering from a severe illness and now in rehabiltation. All proceeds will be going to rehab an medical bills "Pullin for Dave" There will be antique tractors starting at 10:00. At 4:00 Pro farm tractors will pull followed by 4X4 diesel pickups

Will be held at chestertown elks lodge

Oct.31, 2009 $20.00 per hook Reg. will start a 8:00 for tractors

Diesel pickups will start reg. at 2:00

Classes for diesel pickups 8000lbs street legel and 8000lbs Modified up to 2.8 turbo

8631 bell rose lane Chestertown, md 21620 ( 410-778-6370 )

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I hope to see you there Brian- hopefully i can get in and mix up the top trucks from last time! See ya- Steven

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah missed ya last time. The track was the best i have ever seen it and was very well put on. They have come along ways since the first couple of pulls. Tryin to get alot of trucks to show up. Dave is a very good person this is the least we can do to help him out.

·
Registered
693 Posts
so who is all coming?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Well how did it go- I was really busy here on the farm, and the rain kinda deterred me as well. I hope that it was a good event- :(sorry that i didnt make it! -Steven

·
Registered
454 Posts
i tryed to call you sat night. i know kenny won and after that i'm not 100% sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts