Diesel Place banner

OBX Outlaw Race - March 24, 2007

5K views 51 replies 19 participants last post by  obsjon 
#1 ·
There will be a diesel outlaw and street legal truck bracket race held at Outer Banks Speedway in Creswell, NC on March 24, 2007.

More details to follow. Please make plans to attend.

#2 ·
i would like to go but thats a little bit out there for me id be willing to go 100 miles but not 300
sorry maby next time

#3 ·
We would love to see you here. Some of the quickest trucks in the county will be traveling well over 300 miles to attend. Street legal truck bracket with a purse of $1,500:D ... outlaw purse is big:eek: . More details to come.

See ya there.

Jared Duramax;1516778; said:
i would like to go but thats a little bit out there for me id be willing to go 100 miles but not 300
sorry maby next time

#7 ·
I'm there! Only a couple of hours away from Va. Beach. Sweet!!

#9 · (Edited)
dmaxalliTech;1526157; said:
Its nothing that impressive, he just takes off the intercooler boot so it smokes more...not sure how he accounts for the track times I guess....or that damn t-shirt from Smokin....must be paying the dyno operator I guess:D
:funnypost ):h Eric:D

Click here to see Video

It will be good to see you again:D

I hope you, Buck and alot of other Dmax guys can make it up to our Drag and Dyno Day on Aug. 11 also:ro) Details coming soon.

#14 · (Edited)
I hope you, Buck and alot of other Dmax guys can make it up to our Drag and Dyno Day on Aug. 11 also:ro) Details coming soon.[/quote]

Greg - its on my schedule....

#15 ·
#16 ·
we are gonna try to make it-----damn long way to drive jess, you better make it worth our while :)

#17 ·
PEANUTGRWR;1587135; said:
we are gonna try to make it-----damn long way to drive jess, you better make it worth our while :)
How about we make you the official "beverage provider" of the OBX Outlaw Race - Sponsored by Seaboard Timber Company...?

One way or the other, it will be worth the trip:D

#18 ·
lol im working on the old man to come with me----we will see

#19 ·
just kind of curious....has anyone ever ran a 6.5L at these races? If so, how did they fare? Might make the trip to lurk:eek:

jamminGMC:D

#20 ·
dmaxalliTech;1526157; said:
Its nothing that impressive, he just takes off the intercooler boot so it smokes more...not sure how he accounts for the track times I guess....or that damn t-shirt from Smokin....must be paying the dyno operator I guess:D

:lol:

BTW- got my sticker. Thanks!

#22 ·
updated info....updated sponsor list for the seaboard timber outlaw diesel drags and the arnold enterpises-coluimbia service all truck bracket race..... local sponsors Seaboard Timber Co ,Arnold Enterprises,Columbia Service,Monsanto,Meherrin Agri,Cardinal Chemichals,Custom Paint,Lilley International,Crop Pro Ag,Cooper Automotive/Racing....non local sponsors include Competiton Diesel,TTS,TS Performance,Mass Diesel,Industrial Injection,Suncoast,and BullyDog...more info coming soon make plans to attend...

#23 ·
That makes two 6.5s!

#24 ·
Gunner0812;1598809; said:
That makes two 6.5s!
...hope to be there:)

jamminGMC:D

#25 ·
ill be there with my buddies form twisted diesel

they just started there business out here in va

#26 ·
Sounds great, I should be able to make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.