Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a diesel outlaw and street legal truck bracket race held at Outer Banks Speedway in Creswell, NC on March 24, 2007.

More details to follow. Please make plans to attend.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
i would like to go but thats a little bit out there for me id be willing to go 100 miles but not 300
sorry maby next time

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would love to see you here. Some of the quickest trucks in the county will be traveling well over 300 miles to attend. Street legal truck bracket with a purse of $1,500:D ... outlaw purse is big:eek: . More details to come.

See ya there.

Jared Duramax;1516778; said:
i would like to go but thats a little bit out there for me id be willing to go 100 miles but not 300
sorry maby next time

·
Registered
604 Posts
Over 300 mi for me but i will be there:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dockboy;1524472; said:
Over 300 mi for me but i will be there:D
Cool, after seeing numerous vids - I'm looking forward to seeing this truck in person.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I'm there! Only a couple of hours away from Va. Beach. Sweet!!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
N2O DMAX;1525650; said:
Cool, after seeing numerous vids - I'm looking forward to seeing this truck in person.
Its nothing that impressive, he just takes off the intercooler boot so it smokes more...not sure how he accounts for the track times I guess....or that damn t-shirt from Smokin....must be paying the dyno operator I guess:D

·
Registered
604 Posts
dmaxalliTech;1526157; said:
Its nothing that impressive, he just takes off the intercooler boot so it smokes more...not sure how he accounts for the track times I guess....or that damn t-shirt from Smokin....must be paying the dyno operator I guess:D
:funnypost ):h Eric:D

Click here to see Video

It will be good to see you again:D

I hope you, Buck and alot of other Dmax guys can make it up to our Drag and Dyno Day on Aug. 11 also:ro) Details coming soon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
trying to hit a couple different tracks this year might be a good one to try.meet a couple guys from here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I hope you, Buck and alot of other Dmax guys can make it up to our Drag and Dyno Day on Aug. 11 also:ro) Details coming soon.[/quote]

Greg - its on my schedule....

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
we are gonna try to make it-----damn long way to drive jess, you better make it worth our while :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PEANUTGRWR;1587135; said:
we are gonna try to make it-----damn long way to drive jess, you better make it worth our while :)
How about we make you the official "beverage provider" of the OBX Outlaw Race - Sponsored by Seaboard Timber Company...?

One way or the other, it will be worth the trip:D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
lol im working on the old man to come with me----we will see

·
Registered
158 Posts
just kind of curious....has anyone ever ran a 6.5L at these races? If so, how did they fare? Might make the trip to lurk:eek:

jamminGMC:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
dmaxalliTech;1526157; said:

:lol:

BTW- got my sticker. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts