Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, looking for some help here. I am planning on being in NYC over the christmas break. Probably on Dec. 27. I am helping my sister move from TX to PA and am gonna take advantage of the oppurtunity to go to NYC, Philly, and DC while on the east coast.
Where is there to park a 4X4 2500HD that isn't gonna cost a fortune and is near the subway to get around NYC and Philly.
what do I have to do while I am there?
Here is what I have planned so far.
Take a walk around times square, take the ferry to staton island and see the statue of liberty on the ride. Grand central station, and walk on the brooklyn bridge. Gotta get some real pizza while in NYC.

Is there anything else I have to do while on the East Coast. I am a history teacher so I plan to do the historic stuff in Philly and DC.

·
Registered
798 Posts
park in new jersey and take the train in lol I think parking is like $20 + a half hour. i'm sure most places offer early bird specials and discounts have to do some home work on that

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
X2! park in NJ and take train! you will see nothing in NY other than car in front of you if you drive, and average parking in NY 50.00 that alot.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Im working that day. You can park at my firehouse if you want, PM me. Its free and you can stay as long as you like. You can catch the 6 train (subway) less than a block away and it will take you right into Times Square, or anywhere else in Midtown, all the way down to Brooklyn. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll be at work too. You can park at my station also. Police Dept. Upper West side. Let me know if you need anything.

Later, Mike.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hey Mike, you dont play hockey do you?

·
Registered
261 Posts
If you are going to be in philla park there and take the train. That is what I did.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Gotcha, just wondering because I play for the FD and we always play against the PD down in Chelsea and then at the big game in the colleseum (sp?).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts