·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Think I posted in the wrong thread :( Mods please move as you see fit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey, I recognize that blue Dodge you raced in the finals! You did very well that day, it's not easy making it into the finals, and your truck ran VERY consistent. Will you be doing the NHRDA races this year?

Paul

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Paul,

You should recognize the blue Dodge since you were the one that beat me :) I had fun that day and was surprised with the results as it was only the 2nd bracket racing outing for me.

Not sure about this year ...looking good though as I see several events scheduled for Portland and one or two in Medford. May try and make a few up in WA as well.

Ben says you have twins now? Will that affect Mr. Consistent? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's awesome for only your second bracket race!:ro)

Yep it is branching out. Portland, Woodburn, Medford, Redding, etc. Should be a great season.

Yep, put twins on about a month ago. Quite an improvement over the large single I was running before. Cooler EGT's, better spoolup, and I picked up 55hp on the dyno, with no fueling changes. As far as consistent... We'll just have to see!! ):h

How are you liking your new turbo?

Paul
Hi Paul,

You should recognize the blue Dodge since you were the one that beat me :) I had fun that day and was surprised with the results as it was only the 2nd bracket racing outing for me.

Not sure about this year ...looking good though as I see several events scheduled for Portland and one or two in Medford. May try and make a few up in WA as well.

Ben says you have twins now? Will that affect Mr. Consistent? :)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the new turbo, just haven't had a chance to stretch it's legs on the dyno/track yet. Time will tell.

That's awesome for only your second bracket race!:ro)

Yep it is branching out. Portland, Woodburn, Medford, Redding, etc. Should be a great season.

Yep, put twins on about a month ago. Quite an improvement over the large single I was running before. Cooler EGT's, better spoolup, and I picked up 55hp on the dyno, with no fueling changes. As far as consistent... We'll just have to see!! ):h

How are you liking your new turbo?

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.