Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to annouce a minor delay to the VR Strap customers. Yesterday afternoon my Father-In-Law passed away. It was nothing unexpected, but that doesn't really make it any easier. He had been suffering from Alzheimer's for quite a while now(among a few other things).

I'm just letting everyone know I will not be able to finish the remainder of these this weekend due to the arrangements that need to be made, and more importantly some family time.

I apologize for the additional wait.

·
Registered
540 Posts
No problem Rick, family always needs to come first.

My sympathies to your family. Take care of your family first!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Family comes first!! My condolences and hopes for a GOOD New year. All of us are behind you, take care of your business we will be here when you are ready.

Steve

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sorry to hear that. As always, Family is the most important thing you have, and that always should come first as you are doing. It is the only thing that you can truly count on being there in the end.

There are still 364 more days that can be great if you make them great.

Matt.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Absolutely not a problem Rick. My condolences to you and your family, take care of them first.

I'll be in touch next week.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss, My prayers are with you and your family.Edited by: John R

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the kind words from everyone. This truly is a mixed feeling loss, a great loss is felt, yet a sigh of relief. Everyone will hurt for a while, but life will go on.

My son will suffer the most being too young to remember him, not knowing what a loving person he was, a veteran, a family oriented man. This a time to relish the memories and imprints he left within us all, not dwell upon the fact he is no longer with us. It is the natural order of things.

On a somewhat happier note, 3 people have gotten back to me that they've received their sets. Hopefully my time and effort(and everyone's $$) proves to be well spent. I eagerly await some feedback on how much these are liked or disliked, as I'm sure everyone who is getting a set(or waiting for a set for themselves) to become available. I do want honest feedback, good, bad or a mix of the two. I think I did well, but the more minds focused can help me(and us) make sure that we have the best product available.

Thank You and I hope we all have a great New Year!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone who's interested know that I got a set of straps from Rick.

I've PM'd him my condolences along with the rest of you. I'm going to pick up the older thread with a note about the straps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts