Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a shop in Northern Virginia that can do work like installing a 4" exhaust, gauges, checking the turbo and installing a mechanical wastegate?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the words of Deon Sanders...."bof"

I am dangerous when I have a wrench in my hand and a Chevy in front of me! Heck if I had lots of money I would have bought a new one! 40K+ for a truck? Ixnay! A BMW M5 maybe.........

I am extremely busy with running a small Investment firm and trying to get my race car ready for the year

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I guess Edmonton Alberta is a little out of your way huh??

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I am extremely busy with running a small Investment firm and trying to get my race car ready for the year
funny, i never would have thought of a 2000 k3500 as an investment firm. my 98 is not making me any money but it is not losing me any at this point anyway. :cool2:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I worry about you guys up there in Great White. Those Winters get too long and you start seeing things!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Where do you race the Miata? Summit Point or VIR? If I lived a little closer, I would be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both Summit and VIR. I have a race this weekend at Summit, then again on April 29-30. I will be at VIR on May 13-14. I am at Watkins Glen on July 21-23

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sweet! I want to make it down to VIR this year for one of the big race weekends. I will be headed up to Summit Point May 12 for FATT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts