Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to grab the bull by the horns early this year for the 5th (can you believe it ! ) annual 6.2 , 6.5 and Duramax gettogether in the northeast.

Right now the date is penciled in for 22, 23 and 24 of September , the first weekend in Autumn !

However thats also Jewish New Year , so I may need to move it to accomodate some of our diesel buds.

Hope Many of You can attend !:grd:

Terry

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gettogether is held in Northwest Connecticut, Cornwall Bridge. A bit over an hour and half from Albany. To see info from past years events go to www.dieselgettogether.com

any CT guys going to the crew cab plant tour ? Chevimeister doing his gettogether in April ?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Terry there are more CT guys here then I can or you can imagine.They BETTER show up this year!

You can count on me even if it's a cameo appearance!I think I may just drag the wife with me this year so you can meet Mrs Mac.

I'm scared she'll fill you in on to many details! :D

If I ride the scoot out she'll beg to go :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mac, good to hear from You. I see so many GM diesels in Litchfield County its unbelievable . (of all varieties)
Would be nice to meet the wife , and like they say "what happens at the gettogether stays at the gettogether " HA !!

·
Registered
812 Posts
See you guy's there. dave

·
Registered
500 Posts
IIRC, there's camping facilities fairly close to there, right?

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Ill be there!! If Im at school at that time I can always drive home for the weekend.... Keep us up to date on this!

Ben

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Ill be there .... dont think ill have time to do a gtg this year, might still try. Gonna try to make merchant Autos spring gtg so i might be tapped out. but count me in fo sure this year. have trailer will travel.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will be there with silver bullets mac 2 wheels its a long day stay with 4 later

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The info on website is for last year, but generally things may stay the same.
I'm trying to get my *** in gear earlier this year . Does anybody know if there is a portable dyno available ?
I will be going out to Michigan for the Flint assembly plant tour and gettogether. Should be fun. You guys heading to Merchant's gettogether try to talk him into coming east in Sept. Thanks guys , Terry

www.dieselgettogether.com

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is camping close by - tent or rv. Trying to get a group price at Cornwall Inn , it would be awesome if we could take over the place for the weekend. Any guys on this site work for any marketing firms ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'll be there, might pull the 5er over there and make a long weekend out of it.I will check into the portable dyno, he might be down south at that time I will ballpark a date and see wot he says, how many trucks are you talking about,

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm still in!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Should be a big one this year!

It really is a good time to BS and check out some trucks,you new guys will enjoy it as the regulars do every year!

Haven't missed one yet!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ill Be there 3rd year in a row

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ill be there to.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts