Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Count me in, assume it will be a Saturday or????????

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes it will be on a Saturday..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cost will be the only thing that will keep me from running on the dyno. But will still most likely show up to meet some people from the PLACE.
Edited by: WOJO 1

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nick I would like to join in if you have any slots available. I should have no problem if it is on a Saturday............Let me know.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Any dates yet. I'd like to see if my schedule works out.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
not yet.. i'm thinking april. weather will be nice by then.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The later in April the better. I've got a LLY on order right now (no TPW yet). If I get it and have it "broken in" by then we can see what a stock LLY will do.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Me too!!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ken Imler Diesel will be having one in March. They are the best dyno around by far. I will be attending theirs for sure. So we have 2 choices. we can go and run with the fords and dodge's and enjoy the BBQ, etc (they make a big event out of it every year) or if we get enough trucks we can have our own. what do you guys think? i'm all for running with the other guys as i'd like to show them what GM can do..

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm still waiting on my LLY... TPW is next week.

After receiving it, I'll still have to break it in... so the later the better for me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That works for me except dates could be an issue, but I am just going for the fun as mine is still stock.....so no big deal. Do what ya gotta do and if it works out for me I will be there.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
140 Posts
Count me in, as long as the dates work out. Reno's not far, plus I'm getting my mods this weekend, and would love to see how it handles the Sierra's, not to mention the dyno.

WOJO 1,

Good to see someone else from Reno on the forum. I took a look at your pics - those houses out in Spanish Springs? If so, not too far from where I'm at. Nice lookin' truck!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.