Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see if anyone would like to have a dyno day in the Nortern CA area? A fellow member is setting us up with the dyno.

Lemme know!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. hopefully i can get a hold of a few toys so i can personally evaluate a few different products. there has to be more people in CA/NV that want to run on the dyno! come on guys speak up!!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
britannic,

glad you are interested. i should have the cost details very soon, and of course you're eligable! we don't descriminate...

ALL ARE WELCOME. we'd even take fords and dodges.. the more the merrier!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it will be somewhere near sacramento. i'm not sure on costs. it really depends on how many people opt to show... i'd like to get at least 1/2 dozen. then we can move boxes, etc around and see how they compare on different vehicles.

Nick

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if we get enough people together i'll set it up for sure. maybe that will be part of the next get together.. those who attended the get together last time- would you like to see this?

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll keep you guys posted.. i'm thinking sometime in Jan or Feb.. if things go the way i hope i'll have a mustang dyno to run on..

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great!

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright,

Now that I have found a great place to have our Dyno Day, Ken Imler Diesel, we are all set. we just need to pick a day. What month works best for you guys? Jan, Feb, Mar, April?? Opinions Please. I will need at least 12 trucks to do our own dyno Day. They are having a dyno day in March for all makes so we could attend that if we prefer (I'll be there for sure standing up for the general)..

Nick

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
right now i believe i will need 12 trucks to do our own dyno day.. i'll find out the cost...obviously more pulls = more $$$$

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes it will be on a Saturday..

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
not yet.. i'm thinking april. weather will be nice by then.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ken Imler Diesel will be having one in March. They are the best dyno around by far. I will be attending theirs for sure. So we have 2 choices. we can go and run with the fords and dodge's and enjoy the BBQ, etc (they make a big event out of it every year) or if we get enough trucks we can have our own. what do you guys think? i'm all for running with the other guys as i'd like to show them what GM can do..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.