Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to see if anyone would like to have a dyno day in the Nortern CA area? A fellow member is setting us up with the dyno.

Lemme know!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Mine is stock, but might be interesting to see what it can do.

Let me know if you get enough people interested.

Regards,

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. hopefully i can get a hold of a few toys so i can personally evaluate a few different products. there has to be more people in CA/NV that want to run on the dyno! come on guys speak up!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm very interested; how much does it cost and is an old warhorse eligible (6.2l M1028 CUCV with custom turbo/4911 IP/6.5LTD injectors/Dual Idler Gears)?

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
britannic,

glad you are interested. i should have the cost details very soon, and of course you're eligable! we don't descriminate...

ALL ARE WELCOME. we'd even take fords and dodges.. the more the merrier!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Diesel Power. Is this something you are trying to do in the Sac. area? I would like to attend if possible. Need more details. Money is a little tight right now but would like to meet some of the folks on this site. Never even thought about putting my truck on a dyno but if I can swing it then why not. I will keep checking this thread. Reno is not that far.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it will be somewhere near sacramento. i'm not sure on costs. it really depends on how many people opt to show... i'd like to get at least 1/2 dozen. then we can move boxes, etc around and see how they compare on different vehicles.

Nick

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Hmmm. I need some time off. The truck needs a road trip. I would be interested for sure, depending on the dates you pick.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any more info on the dyno day? I'm not sure yet if I will dyno my truck, but I would like to attend.

Tim

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if we get enough people together i'll set it up for sure. maybe that will be part of the next get together.. those who attended the get together last time- would you like to see this?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Heck, I may be interested ...depending on the date. Would be driving down from Oregon but have a buddy in Galt I can hook up with for free lodging and food :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll try to be there, assume it will be a Saturday, sounds good to me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm near Modesto, my truck might give you guys a pretty good baseline. Brand new, no mods whatsoever. Might be fun. Maybe I can get my Dodge and Furd buddies to come along.

Would be interested to know cost, and if I can bring along my buddy's drag car ('67 Camaro) as well?

Thanks!
Marc

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll keep you guys posted.. i'm thinking sometime in Jan or Feb.. if things go the way i hope i'll have a mustang dyno to run on..

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright,

Now that I have found a great place to have our Dyno Day, Ken Imler Diesel, we are all set. we just need to pick a day. What month works best for you guys? Jan, Feb, Mar, April?? Opinions Please. I will need at least 12 trucks to do our own dyno Day. They are having a dyno day in March for all makes so we could attend that if we prefer (I'll be there for sure standing up for the general)..

Nick

·
Registered
157 Posts
I should be there if the cost isn't too great.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
right now i believe i will need 12 trucks to do our own dyno day.. i'll find out the cost...obviously more pulls = more $$$$

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.