Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to Nick at NorCalTruck today... I ordered up the Cognito leveling kit, 2 Pro-Comp shocks and the pitman/idler kit.. Should be sweet, I can't wait to throw these parts in and put my new rims and tires on. :)

I should have got traction bars, any of you guys run them? Do any of ya get wheel hop from spinning the back tires?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I talked to him yesterday and I will be getting the 4-6 Cognito in about 2 weeks. Got taxes done today. Refund=Lift Kit

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ecountry411;1551119; said:
I talked to him yesterday and I will be getting the 4-6 Cognito in about 2 weeks. Got taxes done today. Refund=Lift Kit
I wish! I gotta get in and out of the back of my truck everyday for work. Good luck with that. How big of rubber you throwing on? 35's

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ruffy;1551360; said:
I wish! I gotta get in and out of the back of my truck everyday for work.
Just get a auto-lifting tailgate... :D

·
Premium Member
9,432 Posts
Ruffy;1551107; said:
Just spoke to Nick at NorCalTruck today... I ordered up the Cognito leveling kit, 2 Pro-Comp shocks and the pitman/idler kit.. Should be sweet, I can't wait to throw these parts in and put my new rims and tires on. :)

I should have got traction bars, any of you guys run them? Do any of ya get wheel hop from spinning the back tires?

Order shipped last week !! :thumb:

Thank You !!:D

Nor-Cal Nick

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got 305/70/16 Fun Country II on 16x10 M/T Classic II. I have been polishing them 2 done 2 to go Ahem (BEER BREAK)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does any body know where to get some traction bars for a 2500HD with no lift?? Nick said he only has them for trucks with a lift kit on them and I really need a pair bad

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok, I have located a couple diff types of traction bars and they seem to be diff lengths going forward from the rear axle. So my question to you all with traction bars already or knowledge of is when your out four wheeling and you come to a ridge or something 2'+ tall do the bars hit and if so do they bend? What is the performance diff between shorter or longer traction bars. And is there a performance diff whether the front anchor point is to the leaf springs mounting bolt or to the frame up about where the cab and bed meat? Last question(for now), the shorter pair talked about able to adjust the pre-load on them. Do they all have that option and what diff does that mean/make with or with out pre-load?(ok to that was really 2 questions) THX!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.