Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Duramax Dually.

I am planning on purchasing the American Force Independence Wheels in a 22" and plan to use a Nitto 37" x 13.5" x 22" Trail Grappler on it. Not my 1st choice, but Dually wheels are limited unless I'm going to the factory sizing, which I don't want to do.

I am thinking I will need at least a 7-9" Cognito lift - after speaking with the guys @ Cognito.

I'm after serious ride comfort, NO RUBBING, and a great look. The truck will not be used for towing except for the off tow once a year over a short distance (if that). Anything I can add to get a softer or less hard ride, I'm interested in doing.

I prefer to NOT have to hammer and cut the front wheel well as I had to on my 2500 (which still rubs).

Can you guys help me with this and tell me what I need to buy from you to get exactly what I want?

Thanks --

Steve...

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Sorry, my pager didn't tell me you posted a thread in section I don't watch.... lol

Just giving you crap because I bet you thought this was our NCT.com thread but its the general NorCalClub, not us. Sorry for the delay on the call back but great to talk again with you and congrats on the new rig and I will get your package all handled and call you.

Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts