Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NorCalTruck.com
‎*Effective 2.28.2012* The NorCalTruck.Com consultation line will be closed until further notice!!! Due to the extreme amount of phone calls the consultation line has been receiving daily, our new website has been neglected and is not yet 100% functional. This has caused a major backlog and our customer service has not been up to our standards. As of right now, we feel this is our only option. This small amount of down time now, will allow us to help our current and future customers more efficiently in the long run. We have also brought on an outside contractor to help with this as well. Nick and I will be working closely with him to get this matter resolved as soon as possible. All other departments ( Sales, Returns, including our exclusive tech dept etc…) will still be accessible during our regular business hours. If there are any quick and simple questions, please post them in our vendors sections of the site and I will try my best to answer them when Im browsing the forums. Otherwise, give our sales dept a call so they can assist you and make sure all questions are answered so that you can feel confident with your purchase with us. The staff at NorcalTruck.Com would like to thank you for your patience……

1 - 2 of 2 Posts