Diesel Place banner

41 - 60 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
I would love to go, but I live 4 hours from Livermore. It is a long way to travel to get a bite to eat. It would be cool if we got together at Infineon for Drag Races or like Nick was sayin at his shop. I will definateley still try to make it though.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
MAX707;1686791; said:
I would love to go, but I live 4 hours from Livermore. It is a long way to travel to get a bite to eat. It would be cool if we got together at Infineon for Drag Races or like Nick was saying at his shop. I will definateley still try to make it though.:cool:
Max707 Yes we can do Infineon, we can bounce around we need some input.The more we get the better so if anybody wants to make any suggestions i'm all ears. this isnt a one man show everyone has a say.
There is plenty places to go around here N,S,E,W,Max were do you live
is there any outher DP guys were you live ? so give a shout.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
I live 3 hour's North of Santa Rosa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
I live in Santa Rosa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
tileman2003;1698680; said:
I live in Santa Rosa
OK that is a good thing where do you work if your close maybe a Friday meet ? Just something to look at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Mikey, Can I join the club now??? Nor-Cal Who???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Nor-Cal Meeting

Well a small crowd showed 3 including me WOO HOO ! well maybe next time. We had Bruce Corcoran with his New 07 CC DRW and Nick from Nor-Cal Truck with his Custom Ford F-250 and me. I would like to thank them for coming its a start.Nick said maybe some time we could have a GTG at his Shop here in Livermore I will have to talk to him and see what we can do ? Lets see we can get some suggestions from everybody,Trucks food and good people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Mikey : let me know when the next meet-up is, I'll try to make it. Truck isn't so STOCK anymore :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Already voted....is it like Chicago where I can vote early AND often??? ):h ):h ):h
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
I voted, Are you happy now??? I can't believe you PMed me for that when we call each other a couple of times a week
Most of those days are good for me but the 5/19 & 5/20 dates are when (I/We) will be Drag Racing the truck and car at Kingdon in Lodi, CA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Impala SS AutocroSSer;1741038; said:
Already voted....is it like Chicago where I can vote early AND often??? ):h ):h ):h
Yep you got that right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
I haven't been on this site for a while,other things going on, But I AM interested in getting into some sort of NORCAL functions or maybe a Club! I know that when you guys talk about NORCAL, you are talking about the area around Sacramento....... What about us folks that live ABOVE Sac...between Sac and Redding.....thare are alot of nice Rigs up this way, that would probably interested.............any INFO?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
HD4x4;1752133; said:
I haven't been on this site for a while,other things going on, But I AM interested in getting into some sort of NORCAL functions or maybe a Club! I know that when you guys talk about NORCAL, you are talking about the area around Sacramento....... What about us folks that live ABOVE Sac...between Sac and Redding.....thare are alot of nice Rigs up this way, that would probably interested.............any INFO?
HD, how are you doing glad to here you made it back, Anyways Nor-Cal DP is not really a CLUB ! its more of a bunch of guys getting to gather.
So far its been held in Livermore and all are welcomed.

Poll for the next Nor-Cal DP Meeting :thumb:

Nor-Cal Meeting :thumb:

and this one Is there any interest in a Nor-Cal Diesel Place Club :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
6tonsoffun;1752284; said:
HD, how are you doing glad to here you made it back, Anyways Nor-Cal DP is not really a CLUB ! its more of a bunch of guys getting to gather.
So far its been held in Livermore and all are welcomed.

Poll for the next Nor-Cal DP Meeting :thumb:

Nor-Cal Meeting :thumb:

and this one Is there any interest in a Nor-Cal Diesel Place Club :thumb:


Thanks for the welcome back.......actually, im doing Great!! When and where in Livermore are these meetings held? Altho Livermore is about 3 and a half hrs from me, I Might be able to attend.....Kinda Far for a Beer tho.......LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
HD4x4;1752427; said:
Thanks for the welcome back.......actually, im doing Great!! When and where in Livermore are these meetings held? Altho Livermore is about 3 and a half hrs from me, I Might be able to attend.....Kinda Far for a Beer tho.......LOL
Were doing a poll to find out what date to have the next one

>>>>> Poll for the next Nor-Cal DP Meeting <<<<<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
HD4x4;1752427; said:
Thanks for the welcome back.......actually, im doing Great!! When and where in Livermore are these meetings held? Altho Livermore is about 3 and a half hrs from me, I Might be able to attend.....Kinda Far for a Beer tho.......LOL
It sounds like we live pretty close? Where you from?
 
41 - 60 of 451 Posts
Top