·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
705 Posts
1sic250;1666045; said:
:ro) I've been waiting for you to pop in .....

Yeah - I've been way too busy the last few months. 80hrs plus a week is getting to me but it's saved me lots of $ not being on DP :D

Even if we don't organize a big gathering we could always schedule a few ge togethers for coffee.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Anybody going to Sac. on the 31-1st? It's the CMI'S but they will let diesels run. I know the Tulare pulls are going on the same weekend though.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Nor-Cal DP Get too Know Everbody

How about we some kind of a Get too Know lets say Sat the 31st at In-N-Out in Livermore.We could eat drink and talk TRUCKS ! What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
6tonsoffun;1677177; said:
How about we some kind of a Get too Know lets say Sat the 31st at In-N-Out in Livermore.We could eat drink and talk TRUCKS ! What do you guys think ?

NICE avatar buddy.....:rolleyes:

Sat 31st will not be a good day because there is other events going on..

Nor-Cal Nick

·
Registered
109 Posts
Count me in

Count me in. Not much of racer or anyhing, but I do like to watch:rolleyes: . Im just a simple man who loves DURAMAX's.

So is it on for the 31st at In and Out in Livermore? Uhh were is Livermore? I know, I know Mapquest it. What time, Im 30min north of Sacramento.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Somebody up North need's to put on a Dyno-Day. Anybody here ever go to Infineon to race?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
1sic250;1677853; said:
NICE avatar buddy.....:rolleyes:

Sat 31st will not be a good day because there is other events going on..

Nor-Cal Nick
I knew you would like it. What outher events are going on ? We can make it for me and who ever else wants to show up lets say 7 pm till when ever.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
i'll be Tulare this weekend one way or another. i think you should plan something when no events are going on..

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Diesel Power;1678960; said:
i'll be Tulare this weekend one way or another. i think you should plan something when no events are going on..
I was just thinking that if some are not going to this event they could stop by and B.S. and have a bit to eat.

mike

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
i think it would be best to just pick it for a weekend when you stand to have hte most attendance..

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Diesel Power;1684271; said:
i think it would be best to just pick it for a weekend when you stand to have hte most attendance..

x2

If you pick a better week end we can make it a little bigger.

Nor-Cal Nick

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
OK When would it be best date for a Nor-Cal meeting

OK When would it be best date for a Nor-Cal meeting.April 7th there is a Drag meet at the Redding strip. So how about making it for the 14th of April.So if anybody wants to stop by come on over to In-N-Out in Livermore @7pm I will prob be at the larger parking lot just across the driveway at Baja Fresh more room.Maybe i can get The WORLD FAMOUS Diesel Power Nick and Nor-Cal Nick to show ? So come one come all dont be shy come on out.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Hey Mike,

Why don't we have a pole on a couple dates. That way we can get asmany guys into this as we can. The pole will show the best weekend that will work for most. I would also say make it a couple weeks out so we can get it worked out in time. If Livermore works I think that the place you are talking about will work great. Lots of different food in that parking lot.

Dates that might work:

* 4-14-07
* 4-15-07
* 4-21-07
* 4-22-07

I think some in put from others that want to come would be nice. I know there are guys that most of use have never meet and I think that is one of the main things that will be great to get out of this meet.

Also do you want to keep it to just GM's or come one come all? I have alot of customers that are into this stuff and would love to come.

If we can start putting things together and it goes well I will be willing to maybe have it at the shop soon.

Just my thoughts.

Nor-Cal Nick

21 - 40 of 451 Posts