Diesel Place banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting this for both performance tuning and monitoring capabilites. But my issue is that I am nothing more than a network engineer not a gear head or someone that even understands fully how these engines work. Being a computer guy, I enjoy turning knobs and adjusting things just how I want them to work. I am not looking to make a lot of power, I just want to be able to play. I also want to be able to smoke thoes OVER EGOED HIGH SCHOOLERS AND THERE RICE BURNER CARS THAT THINK BIG TRUCK = SLOW TRUCK! (God it felt good to get that off my chest).

Are people like Kennedy or some of the other experts planning/thinking of making some custom tunes available that might help newbies like me understand what was changed and how it affects the truck? Should I just save my cash and get a Preditor? Some guidence would be appriciated. I think this software is the greatest thing since the personal computer, but I want to know that "I" am going to be able to write a tune and not screw my truck up to much. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts