Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Juice arrived today via UPS.

Installed it and went for a run around the block, all seems well.

Wish they would have included some new Velcro with the new Juice though, luckily my wife had some around.
So for you guys that are about to switch out the boxes, make sure you have some Velcro to attach the Juice to the fuse box.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good to hear, I just put mine in but haven't gone anywhere yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I thought the exact same thing! Happened to have some from one of my previous Juices.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Installed mine today, started driving and threw a code that said fuel rail pressure relief valve performance, truck went into limp mode, had to drive down I-30 doing 40, put the old module back in and everything is fine again. Is throwing that code capable of damaging my truck? Should i be worried? Everything seams fine.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got the fuel rail code also. My truck went into Regen mode and soon after that the code came up and went into limp mode. Driving to work this morning the light came back on for the mass air volume again but no limp mode. i guess some more testing is needed. I was going to the track on friday but im not going to go now until i know that the light will stay off when im going down the track.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks like when the updated module gets here I'll leave it out of the truck. lol Only had the mass air flow error code twice with the original one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Put in the new module last night. This morning, 50 feet down the road and the mass air code goes on. Reset the code while driving (gets easy after the first 5-10 times:) ) and what do you know 5 minutes later, mass air again. Reset the code and went the rest of the 30 minutes with no problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
AFE intake.

·
Registered
51 Posts
New Box tues. night 35min. driving no codes.I'll take a juice with no velcro that doesn't throw codes,before one with velcro that does!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.