·
Registered
612 Posts
Must have missed a thread .... where ... when ... ???? Jim

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Original Thread =>KingD

Jess needs to get some info up tho .....

Quick note: If you guys, gals have an event planned, or want to, make sure you PM a mod or Nick to have it be noted so we will make it an announcement out of your post and have it stuck up top of the forum, out of rotation .... Just don't want anyone to be left out of this mint feature on The Diesel Place..... Sometimes we may over look a get together, whether it's for coffee or a Dyno meet ....

Mac Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JEBar said:
Must have missed a thread .... where ... when ... ???? Jim
hey the event will still be held st waynes dyno and performance in jacksonville nc,it is just down the road from the jacksonville motor sports park.he has the optic sensor in hand,and is ready for torque readings,however he had a prior he had forgotten about,when we set the day up initially.si know we are trying for the 18th of october,the time will be posted when i am sure we have enough interest to do it.just a note if the 18 falls through it will prob be december oe later as after the 18th i will be deepinto the haervest season and wont have time till the crops all in....jess..

·
Registered
612 Posts
king d ... sorry would have really liked to attend, already booked to camp at Myrtle Beach from the 15th to the 22nd ... if moved to December or later, please let me know, will make every effort to attend ... Jim Edited by: JEBar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.