·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One ex-wife. Slightly used, but not abused. New owner takes over payments

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
got a picture? hehehehe.. wait i don't want everyone to get started...

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Any trouble getting her through customs ?? Low declared value with proper export papers ,wouldn't want her held up at the border ....

Mac

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Does it have anything to do with your name "Rubberfish"

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
What model year is it? I currently have a '76 model but if possible I would like to trade off for a newer one. Somewhere around an 84 or so if possible. I wouldn't mind taking a few of the older experienced classics for a spin though. They have to have the right body styling though.

Oh yeah, I want a low maintenance one. The one I have now needs constant attention.Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
I am driving a pristine model, Vintage 1969.........Low Miles

Low maintenance, starts easy, runs strong. A few dings and scratches, should buff out though.

LOVE THOSE CLASSIC LINES.

T
NY

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
GMC-2002-Dmax said:
I am driving a pristine model, Vintage 1969.........Low Miles

Low maintenance, starts easy, runs strong. A few dings and scratches, should buff out though.

LOVE THOSE CLASSIC LINES.

T
NY

Were gonna need to see some pictures here.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know if I have any pics,,,, she said some thing about pics = blackmail following a breakup

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here she is,,, a low miler one owner classic.

She's all yours.
Edited by: Rubberfish

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
currently im in a 78 but it needs constant attention under the hood. turned it over from a lease to a purchase almost two years ago. few problems to date, however adding another to my collecton would most definately cause this one to break down and i would have to sell it at a big loss.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
chevmeister said:
currently im in a 78 but it needs constant attention under the hood. turned it over from a lease to a purchase almost two years ago. few problems to date, however adding another to my collecton would most definately cause this one to break down and i would have to sell it at a big loss.

We're definately going to need pics of under the hood.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
myself I've got a collector piece, but lately since the birth of our 3rd child(15,13 16months) she's been running a little sluggish. I consistently try to turn her over but just get a low grumbling sound.

I've tried flushing new fluids in her, adding accessories, but after a few hours she returns to the sluggish mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe for fluids, you should try Gin, aka panty remover

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Mine is looking over my shoulder laughing her ass off, taped me on the shoulder and said don't even think about it. I guess that lets you guys know where I stand. (YES DEAR)

Geno

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hummm,,,, look at that eh? Mention the word Gin, Geno gets a tap on the shoulder,,,,then he logs off,,,,and the rest of us???? sit in front of the monitor,,,,guess thats why he's the smoooothie

·
Registered
421 Posts
I told mine when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in on two twenties.

She said I wasn't wired for 220!

·
Registered
59 Posts
last "discussion" I had with mine, I told her she could be replaced with a phone call..............................

"Give me the #, I'll dial it for you".... was the only reply.

My dad had a saying.... Women, can't live with them, Can't live without them ...........................but sure is a hell've alot easier living without them, then it is with them.

Most days, I have to agree.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
My buddy has traded in three times.

Each time the old model was repurchesed it came back to haunt him.

..........and after the New Car smell wore off he found out that all he got was two new money pits.

He only leases now, short term and never puts many miles on them, When they start breaking down he doesn't even trade them in.

He JUNKS THEM.

The man is smarter than most, I think

T
NY

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.