Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked my truck up at the stealership saturday am. Obviously removed Juice at dealership when I dropped it off, forgot bout bringing it with me at pickup......Ya know these trucks are still pretty snappy stock..nevermind with Juice on top of it. Dealership thought it was funny that my front brakes were fine, but my rear pads and rotors were pretty well worn out
.......Turned my rotors and kept the original pads. 43,000 miles and my rear pads are half done. Aint bad in my opinion......

My service manager whos a friend, driven my truck with Juice/Predator stacked, didnt understand why it wasnt"as fast as it was before" The diesel mechanic their doesnt believe that these trucks are as capable with performace boxes as they are.....proved my friend wrong...didnt realize i brought it back to "stock" for warranty work. Needless to say Im going to have to take some of the mechanics for a quick hell ride next time in the area.

I think my truck feels smoother stock, but my fuel mileage sucks nuts stock. Juice will find its way back home tommorrow am.

Bill

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did the same thing when I took my truck to Eric's shop, amazing difference. Eric was ready to sell me on the Juice after the test ride he took when done replacing my water pump. I thought it was just better to remove it for warranttee work.

Mark

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DmaxAlli, Its a shame you didnt work just a little -we- bit closer to Connecticut....Ya wanna know why? Dealership replaced my shaky driver side mirror(the whole assm.) With a non heated mirror...at least their isnt that symbol with the waves coming off it that shows its heated.....WTF

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts