Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's running them? How do they look and work? I'm thinking about them on my 2008 dually I'm picking up tommorrow.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have only had mine for about 4k miles. They look good I have not put to any true test (yet ) hunting season is not over. The little bit of mud I went through seemed to work alright.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I like the looks of these tires and hope to run them in the Spring if they come out with the size that I need. Terra Grapplers are my tire of choice for Winter driving.

If anyone is looking for tires, we don't list many on our website but can get many different brands. They include Nitto, BF Goodrich, Pirelli, Goodyear, Yokohama and Michelin. Our current promotion is if you buy 3 tires you'll get the forth one FREE! Or, if you purchase two, the second one will be at half price. Just let us know what size tires your interested in. That can be done by posting here or for a little quicker reply, you can give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or e-mail [email protected]

Have a good day!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm wanting to get a set of these for my truck for the summer also. But I can't seem to find them. Looking for the 285/70R17 in "E" rating.

·
Registered
958 Posts
is the 285/50/22 out yet. I am some tires for a 22 that are around a 33. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts