Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to have the Nicktane KIt installed onto my 04 d/a (I have 350 miles on it) I live in the N.E. part of Philadelphia, right off exit 28 of the PA. Turnpike does anyone know who would be interested in doing this job (I'm willing to pay for there services naturally).

Thanks

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
I would PM hoot,he lives in PA maybe he could help you.

If you want to drive to CT I could help you but I am leaving for a Vacation and will not return until January 6th.

Lemme know.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Chalie said:
<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>I would like to have the Nicktane KIt installed onto my 04 d/a (I have 350 miles on it) I live in the N.E. part of Philadelphia, right off exit 28 of the PA. Turnpike does anyone know who would be interested in doing this job (I'm willing to pay for there services naturally).</font>

<FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks</font>
Come see Tony he does a great install ...... I played gopher and supplied the laughs, he supplied a superb install all the way .....

He gets my three thumbs up approval .....

Mac

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
GMC,

I'll trade you some straps if you want to come over and install my Bilsteins for me
. It's too dang cold in my garage right now.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Victory Red said:
GMC,

I'll trade you some straps if you want to come over and install my Bilsteins for me
. It's too dang cold in my garage right now.

Only if you pay for the roundtrip Tic !!!!!

LOL

T
NY

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
I dropped a tree on my truck so the body shop would install mine

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
GMC, now why would you want to fly when you can drive a D-Max?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts