Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
That would be a lot of trucks lined up in my driveway, street, carport...be an intersting sight to see to say the least.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Yes my fridge is not that big, and i only have 2 ice chests :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
I might want in on this too. I think I'll have to do my own install as it's 570miles to Sacramento.
Edited by: neverenuf

·
Registered
540 Posts
Guys look at the beginning of the thread. As of now there is no group buy for this.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
If you guys want to do a group buy i'm down for it... someone cordinate it and let me know who to deal with..... no problemo!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
if you guys want a goup buy you need to elect someone to organize it and i'll work with them... might want to start pm'ing eachother..

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been waiting for this. Bring it on!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Somebody has got to take the lead on this thing and get it going. I would do it, but I work nights and would be hard to get in touch with for you east-coasties. If no one else wants it, I'll step up though. Edited by: neverenuf

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One thing to consider is upcoming holiday vacations. I will be away from home most of the last half of this month, which doesn't leave much time for coordinating/receiving/shipping. Otherwise, I'd offer to take the lead.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Approximate group count so far...

Interested: 7

Curious: 2

Potential total: 9Edited by: Ray403Dmax

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.