Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sat 10/18 Nick installed his filter system on my 02 CC, LB, Dmax. I have to tell you that this is a quality product. ONLY the best parts, from the stainless bolts to the couplers are used. I have been driving for 40+ years, and have seen a lot of car parts, but this one looks as if it was straight out of a high volume quality factory. The finish on the bracket is better than the one GM put on my truck.

If you are thinking of putting on a quality filtration product, this is the one for you.

I have not noticed any difference in the engine, and only look down the road to NO injector problems.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I wish Nick Would come put mine on .....

I just have to do it myself I guess .....

Mac

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nick had to relocate/modify/adjust/move the existing bracing for my Trail Back running boards.

And as with the filter he did a professional job. But, he did have an excellent extra pair of hands. Oh, that was me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I too had Nick install his filter system on my truck. All top notch parts & a professional installation job. I feel very fortunate to have come across this web site. Loaded with great information for newbie diesel owners like myself.......THANKS NICK!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts