Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin to put a set of new gauges in my truck and im new to the duramax stuff but i was wandering what kinds looked good with the interior and kinda matched the dash cluster. any info on different kinds and your opinon would be great. and another thing is a i had a tranny temp gauge in my old powerstroke but in the dmax's they already have one so what would i get inplace of that??

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just ordered some Autometers from Xtream and they looked like they are going to match pretty well. I ordered a EGT, boost and rear diff temp gauge. I also ordered a BD manifold and Magtec rear diff cover to make installing the gauges easier.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have Autometer Sport Comp II's. I think they are a pretty close match to the factory IPC. I really like the through LED lighting, although they are very bright and don't dim well with the factory dimmer switch. Autometer makes a separate module to dim the gauges, but I am going to experiment with some resistors inline with the dimmer to the guages to see if I can get them a little dimmer.

Riley

·
Registered
311 Posts
the ISSPROs I have sem to match good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts