1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Jack and Cokes and cigars don't mix Broker

Or is it Billy Joels ride?

Oh I know.... no bids at auction

BTW, what's the point Broker? You can find pics of burnt up trucks of any brand.

What diesel do you drive? It's gettin a little old to watch you poking around these diesel sites for years now and you don't drive them or even care to.

Be honest brother... tell us how you really feel about us driving diesel rigs.

Edited by: hoot

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Broker,

You knew I'd be the first to post here.....

You're turning into a troll.

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
E-bay item

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Must be rubbing-off from you know who.....................

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
BROKER said:
Must be rubbing-off from you know who.....................
Lets hear it Broke... who?

Again...

What diesel do you drive? It's gettin a little old to watch you poking around these diesel sites for years now and you don't drive them or even care to.

Be honest brother... tell us how you really feel about us driving diesel rigs.

Lets hear it Broker... tired of reading your smart comments on a subject you really have no true personal involvement in. If you did, there might be some worthwhile contribution.

Lets face it... looking through all of the postings here, people asking sincere technical question about their trucks, and you with a signature a mile long, answer none.

Edited by: hoot

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry the point was,no time in the morning.It was e-mailed to me, someone bid $8500 for it! They have good resale even when they are toast???????????????

Hoot, look now who's calling the kettle black.
TSK,TSK.......

You are right ,i don't drive diesels.Very rare.But i own more than you!
Edited by: BROKER

·
Registered
125 Posts
"03D/M sold 411k"

How in the hell is it possible to put 411k on an 03 model? That is less than 2 years?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I agree with Mack. It did indeed get HOT inside. Started from flammable liquid? It's one hot "dog"
I guess the pictures prove the block is all cast iron. If it was aluminum you would wonder where the motor went to??

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
BROKER said:
You are right ,i don't drive diesels.But i own more than you!
So does United Freight.... what's the point? I know you're just having fun Broker but since you own so many of the truck WE drive, a contribution now and then would go a long way.

I gotta hand it to Duke... at least he can talk trucks when it really gets down to it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You know, that breaks my heart to see a truck looking like that. Be a dodge, furd, chevy. Such a nice piece of machinery.....whoever paid $8500 must be a magician to be able to get any use of that...from what I see! Damn 311k on a 03....Wow that is a lot of driving!!

Mark

·
Registered
125 Posts
Broker, you went back and changed your sig, it said 411k when I made my last post, now it says 311k, what give's???

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Cummins Luke said:
Broker, you went back and changed your sig, it said 411k when I made my last post, now it says 311k, what give's???
Luke it wasn't a typo.... it was a trucko

·
Registered
24 Posts
I still find it hilarious that once you replace the essential parts of the engine, I would be willing to bet a months salary that the cummins will still start up and run w/o a hinch.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Has anyone ever met this broker fella to verify he evan has all these trucks seems strange he has/had all these Duramaxs and has never had any problem with any of the injectors I think if my memory serves me he states he has had like only one or two injectors in all them miles????

·
Registered
125 Posts
No reply??? Once we start raising questions he's gone???

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cummins Luke said:
No reply??? Once we start raising questions he's gone???

Hoot's correct.Typo.

You know Luke
,i don't sit infront of the computer all day like some of us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts