Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from SW Louisiana, looking to gain knowledge on various engine codes now that black betty is at 111,000 miles & out of warranty. Hoping to do what I can on my own & save myself the frustration of a dealership. currently I've got a P1338 Cylinder 1 Glow Plug Offset Exceeded Learning Limit & P1050 Reductant Level Sensor Invalid Range. I'll be searching the forum if anyone has links to save a bit of time it would be much appreciated.

Sky Cloud Wheel Tire Car

·
Administrator
21,985 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace

Head on over to the Sixth generation Duramax (L5P) section and post your questions and issues there for some great member advice
(y)

·
Registered
2019 Silverado HD 2500 LTZ ZR1 Metallic Black 6.6 Duramax. 2003 Silverado HD 6.0 Gasser. 2003 Monte
145 Posts
Greetings from SW Louisiana, looking to gain knowledge on various engine codes now that black betty is at 111,000 miles & out of warranty. Hoping to do what I can on my own & save myself the frustration of a dealership. currently I've got a P1338 Cylinder 1 Glow Plug Offset Exceeded Learning Limit & P1050 Reductant Level Sensor Invalid Range. I'll be searching the forum if anyone has links to save a bit of time it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 650826
I like your boat!!! I’m sure that you get the answer to your question before long. There’s a lot of smart people on this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts