·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum! We sure have a lot of members from CT.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Greetings and salutations

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, ROADBOSS I Have Been On This Site For A About A Month, Just Could Not Take It Any More Had To Join

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.jannettyracing.comHas Any one From CT. Know anything About Jannetty Racing Enterprises, Inc. Would Like To Get Exhaust Up Grade And Exhaust Brake Done? Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome!!

I believe Mackin has had exerience with Jannetty Racing...hopefully he will chime in soon...

Bob

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
RUMAXED said:
http://www.jannettyracing.comHas Any one From CT. Know anything About Jannetty Racing Enterprises, Inc. Would Like To Get Exhaust Up Grade And Exhaust Brake Done?

Yoo ....

You must be close to know of Ted .... Come'on out to South Windsor on the 25th and check out some trucks .. We are going to dyno ,your welcomme to participate or spectate and BS ... Will be plenty of stuff to try (I'm such a pusher) like EDGE Juice and the likings too ....Everyone has to try it once .... You can hear a Banks set-up ,ATS duals and others ... Perhaps Ted will show again ,you never know .... You'll have a good time believe me !!!!! I'm about 15mins from Jannetty's .... I need to go see him and see the progress on the dyno ...Ted Jannetty did my gauges and I bought my Banks there (installed myself) amongst other items of pure pleasure .... All of my buddies have been there one time or anouther .... He has all the fix'ins for your Max .... He's a BD, Banks,Edge ,VA distributer plus others .... On site install of all he sells ..... Always took care of me very professional .... Tell him Mac sent you and Tell him drag his ass over here also if you beat me there ....

Welcome to The Place ,A Diesel Place ......

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the info, yes i'm not as close as you, but close ,also where in South Windsor on the 25th need address

[email protected]

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
RUMAXED said:
thanks for the info, yes i'm not as close as you, but close ,also where in South Windsor on the 25th need address

[email protected]
See OUR famous Dieselplace Get Together forum ....

In this thread CT Dyno Day III

If anyone would like more info feel free to Email or PM me ..... We are trying to get the festivities going earlier this time ..... Have a leed (Thanks Geerhead) on a Tech II getting there when we pretty much want ...

Mac

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello RUMAXED

Come on over! Its a great place to meet fellow enthusiasts. Unlimited Motorsports is an awesome place. Clean, modern, hi-tech. There will be fast trucks and maybe some fast cars. It's rumored some black Mustang and Buick may show up. If there is any interest I could bring an Allison along. It should be a great time. I hope to have a few more mods done before then!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Geerrhead

I Was Just Looking At My Calender It Looks Like I Can Make It.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts