Diesel Place banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome aboard.

If the truck is brand new, I would recommend changing the oil several times within the first 3,000 miles. The oil analysis I performed early on with my DMAX showed high silicon readings (others have had high copper). These readings have been lower with each subsequent oil change. I now change the oil every 5K miles.

If you plan on keeping the vehicle past the 5 year / 100k mile engine warranty period, the addition of a supplemental filter is highly recommended. There is virtually no downside to the addition of such filter, only an upside benefit of cleaner fuel going the the pump and injectors and longer trouble-free life for these componencts. There is a wealth of information on the various filter set-ups available and where to install them on this website and on The Diesel Page.

I'll let the other forum members fill you in on the Juice, tires, etc. Those are stock items on my truck.

Alan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.