Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I am playing with this, I have already done some stuff but I was just wondering if someone could point me to the table's that will lead me to power. Just trying to cut some trial and error time off the power part.

Thanks,
Bentley

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
It depends where you want the power, off the line, top end?

If you want a touchy throttle increase the numbers in table B0727, but log some data off the truck first so you can see the area you want to change (20 - 40%) throttle etc. Small changes too!!.

For all out power look to table B0720 & B0721 to add fuel, these are your injector opening time tables. You need to log some data to get a feel for where the ECM looks to in these maps.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ross, that helps a lot! I will be driving around logging some data all day!

Thanks,
Bentley

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I am trying to re-flash I get a batery voltage too high or low to continue. Is anyone else getting this message? My batteries are fully charged.

Thanks,
Bentley

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Bently, we had someone else with that problem, for the life of me I cannot remember what the remedy was :( , It was one of John Kennedy's customers, do you recall what the fix was John?

I am sure you would have the latest CD as you just got the product, but just to be sure, can you check your version numbers with the one on our download page -
http://www.efilive.com/download.aspx

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will cheak the versions. I added voltage to the PID's and it is reading more than 12.4 volts when this occurs. Is it just a software thing? or should I worry about their being a problem. Thanks Ross!

Just wanted to also say what an awsome product this is! I have been playing with it all day, logging data and making changes! I just went out for a dive, I was seeing how it would get off the line, let it short shift first rolled into it and WHOAAAAA smoked the tires!

Thanks again,
Bentley

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It worked 3 times and then did the voltage thing 3 times so I let it sit with a trickle charger hooked up and tried it again and it had worked the last 4 times. But yes it works awsome!

Thanks,
Bentley

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW is all I can say about this!!! I altered the tables that you mentioned Ross and wow what a difference! This feels as good as my Edge on 3, but is way smother! It doesnt have the rough timing and surging like the edge and the power is so smooth! I love it, now I just need to figure out how to make more and not limp my tranny!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Ahh, you have just walked into the ice-cream store with what you just did, now, look at all the flavours to choose from :bounce: , go have some fun!.

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
WOW is all I can say about this!!! I altered the tables that you mentioned Ross and wow what a difference! This feels as good as my Edge on 3, but is way smother! It doesnt have the rough timing and surging like the edge and the power is so smooth! I love it, now I just need to figure out how to make more and not limp my tranny!
You'll be glued to that PC for the next few months, hours seem like seconds..........you will see graphs and cubes in your dreams.........:eek:

Ahh, you have just walked into the ice-cream store with what you just did, now, look at all the flavours to choose from :bounce: , go have some fun!.

Cheers,
Ross
He's all done now Ross, once they cross over they never go back................):h

T:bounce: NY

I gotta go check the "STILLL"......I feel like a good batch is coming

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH YEAH!!! I have been spending hours infront of it, I feel like I just cannot pull myself away! Its awsome, I love it!

Bentley

1 - 12 of 12 Posts