Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,I stumbled upon this sight and can't stop reading!!This is a awesome D-Max site!!I have a 2002 X-cab D-Max,Wrench for a living,but not 100% with Diesels.I am going to start with the Banks Exhaust,soon.But The more I read the more confused I get with chosing a "Power Adder"[chip or program].I tow a Boat[5k lbs.]don't want to trash the trans[although I work at a Dealer and still have 1 yr. left on the trans.
]I also don't want my Truck to be noisey as ,it seems thru what I read some of the P/Adders increase engine noise.Like to be able to switch back and forth between power levels,IF the consesus leads to a P/adder of this type.I know there is'nt a perfect solution,but with the Knowledge I've seen here,I know I will be Happy with the suggestions made here.THANKS for A GREAT Board!![Mike]

·
Registered
157 Posts
There is a host of info. on this site in regards to power adders. Of course there many opnions as well. From what I have read , edge juice with attitude would be best. The quad seems to make the motor louder and power levels can't be changed on the fly. It can, however, change the rev/speed limiter and the edge can't. I will be getting the juice when I can afford it! If you have the cash, get both!! Then you have the best of both worlds!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
da juice w/attitude by far

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Banks 6 gun with attitude . It also comes with the no vin lock speedo/abs/topspeed adjuster and built in ats transcommander. Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have to say the Edge juice with Attitude!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've only had my Juice/attitude for less than a week, but I frickin' Love it! Smmmmmoooottthhhhh and strong!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'd agree with the Juice.

The attitude is just like the icing.

You can do without it, be it sure makes it sweeter!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts