Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all - this is my first post here from Humble, Texas. I don't currently own a diesel pickup but will when I finish off the gas Chevie work truck I have now. In my former life I used to work on Thermo King container refrigeration units and the attendant generators that go with them. Had a blast and I guess you could say I'm a closet diesel head! I'll close for now by saying Cheers all !! nickmascio

·
Registered
67 Posts
:welcome: Get a truck and have some fun!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome!

Don't visit the upgrade sections. I did about 1 month or so after joining and have been addicted since! :D

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Welcome Nick :) Did you say "humble" TX as in, not proud, or "Humble" as in a town? :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Humble, Texas..

Just north of Houston, although if the urban sprawl keeps it up, Humble will soon be a subdivision of Houston!! I work at the Port of Houston, located in La Porte Tx., plenty of diesel heads there!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Greetings Nick from New York..

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get your rig, create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig because....

:nopics:​

How 'bout pics of the gasser?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts