Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellow duramaxers! Been reading on this site for while, and decided, what the hell, a bunch of diesel breathing guys to talk to, so I joined! You all seem real knowledgeable of the one and only duramax diesel! Well, I'm Bob, and I bought my first crew cab LT3 diesel in july 06,LBZ. I done a few mods like, afe stage 2 air intake, juice with attitude, and a magnaflow 5" turbo back stainless steal exhaust with a 6" polished tip, leveling kit with 1" blocks in rear, and 265 terra grapplers load E. She runs real nice for a 7200# beast! Well, looking foreward to talking to you guys! Seeya-round!

Bob

here is a pic with my 9'2" Boss V-Plow

Attachments

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Nice truck Bob...

Here's your official welcome to the greatest GM diesel site on the net!

Keep the pics comin and be sure to set up your garage and signature when you get the chance.

Where are you located at?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Welcome.
Nice looking truck & plow but the plow looks unused. Find some snow :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm in Minnesota, and the plow is new, took the pics before it snowed. I guess its still new, I've only used it 2 times. Snow is pretty weak this year.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now thats what snow is suppose to look like! Do you plow? What do you do in that situation?

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
No I dont plow....We wait till the state lifts the no unnesecessary travel and opens back up the state roads and interstates.

In the mean time, we snow blow....:)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Nick you make me feel inadequite... we only have 6 inches here

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Inadequite....

Good for you....!

That was my sole intention!:D

Its waist deep. I posted pics on throughout the day.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Waist deep....knee deep....guess it depends on who your standing next too:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts