Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I've owned my first diesel for a month or so, and I love it. It's an '02 crew cab short box, 120,000 mi. Bone stock...hopefully not for long. I'm already craving more hp/tq, so future plans include an intake, exhaust, and a programmer, after all the maintenance stuff is done. Hopefully that will be enough! Glad to have found this site, lots of info to take in for someone who has never owned a diesel.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome. Camdenton is about 40 miles from me.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Welcome to the most addictive, money sucking website on the net!! You'll love it. Congradts on the duramax!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome's. Nice to see a few of you are close...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know Camdenton well. Although its been years since visiting there. Used to go through there all the time going between Springfield and Lake of the Ozarks, and/or to Columbia. I was born and raised in good ole' Springfield.

Also, I just returned from visiting my wife's relatives who live in Odessa, MO. just a stone's throw from Oak Grove. Didn't take the dually though. We drove the wife's SUV for better mileage and cheaper gas vs. diesel prices.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know Camdenton well. Although its been years since visiting there. Used to go through there all the time going between Springfield and Lake of the Ozarks, and/or to Columbia. I was born and raised in good ole' Springfield.

Also, I just returned from visiting my wife's relatives who live in Odessa, MO. just a stone's throw from Oak Grove. Didn't take the dually though. We drove the wife's SUV for better mileage and cheaper gas vs. diesel prices.

Welcome to the forum.
You should see the area now, especially Osage Beach, it's growing like crazy. Still a tourist trap though. You're probably familiar with the KC area as well, I grew up there, untill I moved here four years ago...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW it's sad these days you have to save gas by driving an suv instead of a diesel lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts