Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted everyone to know that the Badger Truck Pullers Association now has their new website up and running. Check it out and see what you think. This is where all of the new news, points standings, rules, photos, and any thing else that has to do with the BTPA will be posted. Also be sure to check out the message board and ask any questions that you may have. www.badgertruckpullers.com

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Are those the most up to date rules? I thought you adopted some percentage rule for the hitches? Or was is that Badger State that im thinking of?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John, I will work on it tomorrow at work.

Those are the 2008 rules. When the new ones have the wording finalized they will be updated and listed as 2009.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Looking at the standing Mike Conklin got robbed he should of won with 915.5 points at the end of the year he beat our own Jason Otto by over 600 points!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thanks for the new site James, good thing to have for sure.How was the banquet ?

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hey john, Just wanted to know where my money is from Richland Center. I was told that the check is in the mail, still waiting.
I don't have Donna's phone #, she would be the one to contact. Maybe James or Strobel can pm you her contact info.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey john, Just wanted to know where my money is from Richland Center. I was told that the check is in the mail, still waiting.

Don't know why your name wasn"t on the payout sheet for RC. Will check with Donna to be on the safe side e-mail me address and I'll make sure it is sent promptly. We're sorry for the mix up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.