Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm finely out of lurker status.

I picked up my truck Jan 28 in a snow storm. I got to break her in plowing with 189 miles on the clock. It was just a small 5 inch storm so not much stess on her. Hopefully weather will brack soon. and can make some money.

I've added Timermans and cranked up the tortoin bars. It going in to be lettered on Saint Patrict's Day. I need to find duely simulators and running boards soon. The truck has Tiny 225/85-16 tires on it I don't know way GM puts such small tires on the chassis cabs.

Do all D/A come with such tall gear? I have 3.73 my other trucks have 4.10 and 5.70

I was reading how hard it was to change filters and oil but when I looked all filters are easy to get to. I guess the poster just have been a office guy with his first truck.

I know lot of you have trouble with your dealers. My dealer is GMC only they only sell trucks in both the Meduim and Light duty lines. so they know how to fix Trucks.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Cool looking! Did it replace the blue oval in the backround? Edited by: Voodoo

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the site and Congratulations on the new truck! It sure looks like it should do some plowing! You will find this site is loaded with information and plenty of memebers to give there assistance. Best of luck, Fran

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
the only filter that is "difficult" would be the fuel filter. Even then, it is not hard just a little time consuming

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Nice looking "Worker"!

Welcome! Edited by: hoot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts