Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new tow mirrors on. $238 for the pair with side led turn signals. Plug and play very easy to install. Love them. Truck looks a lot better.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks good.Where did you buy them?The glass doesnt shake at highway speeds do they?I want a set for my lifted 05 but am afraid ill buy the set that the glass shakes or the damn defrost or blinkers dont work...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good.Where did you buy them?The glass doesnt shake at highway speeds do they?I want a set for my lifted 05 but am afraid ill buy the set that the glass shakes or the damn defrost or blinkers dont work...
I got them off eBay. Vendor was in California. I'll post who it is when I get home tonight. The mirrors shake just the slightest bit at highway speeds, but not enough to effect vision. I'm very happy with them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
btw Jnasty, Love your truck! What kind of bumper do you have on the front?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks for the compliment man.The bumpers are Iron Bull.They are made to order so it takes a few weeks to get them but they are awesome.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.