Diesel Place banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Well I just talked to a boy and he said that he thought that the ones tonight was cancelled and might be or been last night of the year. But hes gonna let me know if there having anymore this year. Paducah International Raceway (dirt 3/8 mile), Right next door to PIR is a private airport that is going back to it's roots. A drag strip!!

Here is there website.. http://wkydragway.com/
There is also a strip in Clarksville. a little closer.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
i moved here for school. im attending the nashville auto diesel college. so ill be up here for a while. i just started.
your real close. I'm right up I-65 watch out for the dodge guys there. they can't drive a nail !:eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
your real close. I'm right up I-65 watch out for the dodge guys there. they can't drive a nail !:eek:
yah i actually live up in goodlettsville right off of 65. and yah me and my buddy are about the only duramaxes at the school so we are showin them how its done:D

·
11,313 Posts
squeeky that wky dragway looks like it's just a landing strip at an airport (not a bad thing) I wonder if they do it pinks style since there's no tree!
I'm not sure I've ever heard of one in Clarksville but I'm sure there are a lot of ricers there judging by Clarksvilles general population.

·
11,313 Posts
yah i actually live up in goodlettsville right off of 65. and yah me and my buddy are about the only duramaxes at the school so we are showin them how its done:D
I'll be lookin' out for you when I'm in Rivergate then.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks Good ! We haven't been doing too much lately; I have to spend too much time Working on here to do much with it.
We're hoping next year we can have a few meets.
i hope so Chris!

·
11,313 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Well hey there stranger ! We will, just need to plan and keep an eye out for a central event.
yea bubba its been awhile...you no how it goes.......a central event sounds good, the last i herd the murff-burrow pull will be here soon..........chris ill ride shotgun!

·
11,313 Posts
nothin but shotgun in a day cab man !

21 - 29 of 29 Posts