Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Recently purchased my cc/sb DMax 4x4 and joined this forum. I've been dreamin of one of these trucks since they came out and now that im finished with college I finally bought one. I've already extensively searched the Place for all types of information and have yet to exhaust its boundaries. This forum is great! I have a lot of plans for my truck so all your information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Place. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. If you ever need any help or have questions, give a yell and I'm sure that you will get assistance.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Recently purchased my cc/sb DMax 4x4 and joined this forum. I've been dreamin of one of these trucks since they came out and now that im finished with college I finally bought one. I've already extensively searched the Place for all types of information and have yet to exhaust its boundaries. This forum is great! I have a lot of plans for my truck so all your information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
You're going to enjoy being on here! This place is awesome! Welcome aboard. G

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to thank everyone for their discussions! I just installed an ISSPRO Boost and Pyro gauge pillar from Diesel Manor (who was very helpful and quick!) and everything went flawlessely thanks to the instruction from this site. I also just put a 90hp tune in from my PPE Xcellerator (a very good price from Guaranteed Auto Parts!) and this truck just keeps getting better!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to DP! Congrats on you new rig and would love to see pics of it soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts