Yeah the mud is not my favorite to clean. I think the worse part was the fact it got packed into the wheels and created a vibration the entire way home. In hindsight I should I have found a car wash to pressure wash the mud out before driving home. I want to inspect the rear differential soon and that will be a good excuse to pull the tire/ wheels off and thoroughly clean them.Looks like a good time was had!!!
Anyone the clean up operation is a nightmare, a good time was had
I also have the puck system but I’m saving that install for a rainy day. It’s going to be a little bit until I can afford to buy a 5th wheel. What can I answer for you?
1. Tailgate handle: I see 2 different handles, which one did you end up going with, the stock push button or the old pull handle style? Do you have a part number on the handle and the wiring harness for the handle and taillight harness.@Krazy Ken
1. Tailgate handle: I see 2 different handles, which one did you end up going with, the stock push button or the old pull handle style? Do you have a part number on the handle and the wiring harness for the handle and taillight harness.
2. Fuel cell: Single or dual. If dual how did you plumb the filler into the filler hole
3. Hitch: Is it bolted to the rear frame horns - Can you post more pictures of that
4. Bed: is the bed sitting on the frame rails? Did you put some sort of isolator in between (piece of thick rubber)
5. 7 way wiring: do you have an image of where the controller ties into on the truck side. I hooked mine up toward the rear of the truck and it stayed on, it did not turn off when the truck was turned off and I am not sure if the controller works correctly. I would prefer to hook it toward the from of the truck where every one is hooking into.
Side note: what PPE products do you have installed on your truck, other the MAF bracket?
Thank you very much in advance for your time. I cannot wait to put on the bed.