Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow duramax owners. I own a 06 LBZ, this is my second GMC. 1st was a 01 LB7. This is the 1st forum i have joined and will look for the place to ask any questions instead of jumping in here. This is a great site, I have been reading for about a month or so and decided to join.

·
Registered
924 Posts
So you know about the wallett issue?welcome have fun .

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little, the 06 is the first one i have done anything at all to. Flashpaq and K&N fipk

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
T2CH;1572014; said:
a little, the 06 is the first one i have done anything at all to. Flashpaq and K&N fipk
Welcome aboard.See you have a K+N--do a search under maintenance and then see if you still want it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I searched but found nothing,I have owned Kand N before on gas trucks and did not have any trouble. Is there a problem with the oiling of the filter and the turbo?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, I am not very happy with the flashpaq, shifting problems, already talked to John Kennedy about EFILive and waiting to see what becomes of the LBZ tunes. Looking at SC and ATS for trans mods, any help?

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
T2CH;1573154; said:
I searched but found nothing,I have owned Kand N before on gas trucks and did not have any trouble. Is there a problem with the oiling of the filter and the turbo?
Yes to the oiling--if you overoil, the sensor will react badly and you'll most likely throw a code.That's not the main reason not to use K+N though.Plain and simple,they let in way too much dirt and you'll never know it until possibly it's too late.Go to the maintenance forum here and do your search there--I saw it yesterday. I too fell for that stupid ping-pong ball demo and ran one for a short while.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome T2CH great to have ya join us!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.