Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GOODS ON THE NEW SUNCOAST UPGRADE. I TALKED TO JOE TODAY AND THE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD JUST RELEASED A NEW UPGRADE THAT IS ABOUT THE LEVEL 4. HE DIDNT ELABORATE AS TO WHAT IT WAS BUT SAID IT WAS LEAPS AND BOUND AHEAD OF THE PREVIOUS "FULL MEAL DEAL" PACKAGE ABOUT ALL I GOT FROM HIM WAS THE COST ($5100
)

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
LOL. That cost still has me a bit choked. I am still waiting for someone to offer to pay for mine to be done out of the goodness of their heart
Like they say, you gotta pay to play!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I HEAR YA MAX THATS RIDICULOUS

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
HEY PEANUT if you want to play you got to PAY or just hangout, ***** and pick you nuts.....

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
sdaver said:
HEY PEANUT if you want to play you got to PAY or just hangout, ***** and pick you nuts.....

Now that's some funny stuff !!!!!!!!

Mac

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL THATS MY PROB DAVE-----THE NUTS WERENT GOOD ENOUGH THIS YEAR FOR THE MOD

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
I talked to Joe today about the upgrades. I ordered a stage IV about a month ago and Joe told me to wait for these upgrades as they would be leaps ahead of the stage IV.

After talking to Joe today, I am glad I waited as there are a lot of great improvements. The only bad thing is that you have to have access to a Tech II to install the "stage V" (Joe actually called it a stage 7.5) assembly because of all the additions and changes to the transmission and programming. He said it takes about 1.5-2 hours of driving to slow learn the transmission, after the Tech II is used to fast learn the transmission. And this has to be done BEFORE you can use the truck! Needless to say, it's not something you can do by yourself (unless you have a couple thousand for a Tech II) anymore.

I recommend anyone considering a performance transmission in the future to call Joe as their site doesn't even start to cover what they have to offer now.

I can't wait to get the transmission as I have a NOS bottle sitting in the truck waiting to be turned on!

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
sp33d said:
I talked to Joe today about the upgrades. I ordered a stage IV about a month ago and Joe told me to wait for these upgrades as they would be leaps ahead of the stage IV.

After talking to Joe today, I am glad I waited as there are a lot of great improvements. The only bad thing is that you have to have access to a Tech II to install the "stage V" (Joe actually called it a stage 7.5) assembly because of all the additions and changes to the transmission and programming. He said it takes about 1.5-2 hours of driving to slow learn the transmission, after the Tech II is used to fast learn the transmission. And this has to be done BEFORE you can use the truck! Needless to say, it's not something you can do by yourself (unless you have a couple thousand for a Tech II) anymore.

I recommend anyone considering a performance transmission in the future to call Joe as their site doesn't even start to cover what they have to offer now.

I can't wait to get the transmission as I have a NOS bottle sitting in the truck waiting to be turned on!

All ya gotta do is move east to CT or across the swamp to Long Island NY........Tech II's are abundant here.

Good Luck with the install.

T
NYEdited by: GMC-2002-Dmax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts