Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my new cowl induction hood installed. This is a new design from Reflexxion Part #707601 and will fit all 03/04 Silverado & 02/04 Avalanche.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Kev,

looks very nice

·
Registered
570 Posts
At first I wasn't sure I liked it but as I checked it out more, I kinda like it. Have any picks of the underside? Edited by: Voodoo

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
I still can't get passed that new chevy nose, although the monochrome look the SS has is pretty smooth. I think I have an idea to finish the hood off nicely. Cut out that flat vertical part in the center and put in a light like Kit, that'd be retro...stylin'...

Ox

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The place that sold me the hood have their own paint booth. They had taken the paint code & then did a lazer scan of the existing color to match exatly. I think they did 4 coats of paint & then 3-4 clear coats to match perfrctly. Quite pleased with the paint & color match.

The cowl portion near the windshield is open with a metal screen.

·
Registered
25 Posts
KevTech: I live in Calgary and would like to know the name of the place you got the great job done. How much is it worth??. thanks in advance. Also where did you get the oil pan heater from and how much$$$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts