Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my stock speakers (not Bose) with something a little better. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.....also if anyone knows what size I'll need (reg cab...2 in door with tweeters....and 2 next to head rests) I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
747 Posts
jgriffin187 said:
I'm looking to replace my stock speakers (not Bose) with something a little better. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.....also if anyone knows what size I'll need (reg cab...2 in door with tweeters....and 2 next to head rests) I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

I believe the pillar speakers would be 4" X 6". The door speakers are probably 6 3/4". I personally prefer Infinity, Polk, and Pioneer speakers, unless you want to get pricey, then I would go for some fosgates. Check www.crutchfield.com. I think they have a link where you can put in what your vehicle is and it will tell you what fits. They also have decent prices, unless you have contacts with someone who can get them for you @ wholesale.
The speakers with tweeters would be two-way speakers.Edited by: flhrciblueice

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
What's also nice about Crutchfield is the availability of NO cut installs whether speakers or head unit ...

Mac

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm not sure there charts are correct for all cars though. They list rear speakers for my Miatas.

Also I'm not sure the chart is correct for a CC DMAX.

I've looked at it a few times and I'm not sure what they are saying fits my truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts