Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '95 K2500 Suburban LT I just bought has really bad leather in front. However, the seats themselves are still in good shape and very comfortable, it's just that the leather is bad (only on those). I was thinking about trying to just obtain some new skins and put those on. I like the ultimate truck seat offerings from Smittybuilt as well, and am considering one of those, but I don't like the idea of having to spend $1000 or so on front seat replacements. Any sources for where to just get some skins?

Also, I need to get a new power mirror switch, and the window switches are worn on both driver and passenger front doors, so I'd like to replace those. Sources?

Thanks!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Skins

FordCrusherGT;1572372; said:
The '95 K2500 Suburban LT I just bought has really bad leather in front. However, the seats themselves are still in good shape and very comfortable, it's just that the leather is bad (only on those). I was thinking about trying to just obtain some new skins and put those on. I like the ultimate truck seat offerings from Smittybuilt as well, and am considering one of those, but I don't like the idea of having to spend $1000 or so on front seat replacements. Any sources for where to just get some skins?

Also, I need to get a new power mirror switch, and the window switches are worn on both driver and passenger front doors, so I'd like to replace those. Sources?

Thanks!
You might be able to get skins from GM Parts but are pricey. Katskin is the best bang for the buck, better quality and cheaper then GM. I'm sure others will chime in with other sources.

Big Max

1 - 2 of 2 Posts