Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email that V7.5.1 is available!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love it! It's great-very easy install.

·
Registered
223 Posts
anything new for the LBZs?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Is this the release that lets us load a tune w/o a laptop?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure yet. I have to update my firmware and then I'll see-if my wife lets me alone-I think she said something about Christmas.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
7.5.1 has been out for a little while now, but only in its beta form I believe. People with lbz's will like this realease.;)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I just downloaded it onto my desktop as a trial. I have 7.4 on my laptop along with all my tunes. I noticed after I downloaded it on my desktop, all my tunes automatically say V7.5 . I did have to re-enter my license# and vin# in order to open 7.5 in non demo mode.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you still have to unzip everything, I downloaded the one blacky said to on EFIlive wabsite.Every thing went good everything is showing up on my laptop,I was able to do the update V2.Now I can`t do anything with V7.4 or V7.5.I got an error code ERR_file/90when trying scan tool and for tuning tool I get cannot find calc.-pids.txt. file.Sorry so long any help would be apprecciated.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i didnt get an email...where do i go to get the new release? its not on efi's site that i can see

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
go to the forum part of efi's website

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I'm not sure yet. I have to update my firmware and then I'll see-if my wife lets me alone-I think she said something about Christmas.
are you talking about the firmware for the v2? i didn't see an update for that maybe I missed something?

·
Registered
418 Posts
The v2 updates are now done with the EFI Explorer, and you do not have to put it in "dead poll" mode, it does it automatically

·
Registered
547 Posts
How do i do the usb drivers? And so i dont have to mess with the firmware?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts