Diesel Place banner
641 - 660 of 665 Posts
Any GTG's in NM anytime soon?

haha, gotcha. On southwestcoalrollers we call them M&G (meet and greet). Im not sure at the moment. Where you located?

headed up to abq this weekend...anything going on...?

There is never anything going on in this State.....

Drive over with me to Phoenix............with me next weekend for Pinks All Out!

Tomorrow Everyone should go to Albuquerque dragway for SWCR 1 year anniversary celebration!!! Gates open at 10 am til 4

dabnabit tim...missed it...we went to ice rink on tramway for kids hockey stuff and did not see this till later. 358...sorry i will be heading out to CA next sat for turkey week...

Son of a .... lol well we usually GTG once a month or so. So maybe next time.

pretty quite around here. Where is everyone?

All this damn snow has really screwed up my plans LOL

Wish I was down in Phoenix LOL

yeah no kidding, i want to wash my truck and let her shine but this damn snow and mud...

wish it would snow down here in the desert. but its just freezing balls......

Looking for some help with an install of a blocker plate for my 2009 GMC. Let me know.

Discussion starter · #655 ·
Hows it goin boys? Haven't been on here in some time. Making sure you haven't torn the place down:D

Looking for some help with an install of a blocker plate for my 2009 GMC. Let me know.
get on southwestcoalrollers.com and post your request. there are a bunch of us on there in the alb that are willing to lend a hand.

where did everyone go?

Whats new NM kids? I haven't been on in a while but thought I would check in. Anyone draw for elk hunts this year?
Rico

641 - 660 of 665 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.