Diesel Place banner
621 - 640 of 665 Posts
I have an old hub/ wheel bearing if thats what you want.
Yes, that's exactly what I need. Where are you, I'm in ABQ.
Regards,
Joe Burnside

Anybody around here anymore?

Im still hittin it up... but i thought i was the only one.

I am still around, but I am real quiet.

hell i would hit both of your avatars in a heart beat

Hell me too, but that goes without saying.

With my standards, most women are good to go.

what's up fellas...anyone else down here in Alamoghetto? When/where is the next drag? I'd like to get out and meet more dmax peeps!

Us at Southwest coal rollers are working on our next event. It might be a diesel vs rices kind of night :)

Us at Southwest coal rollers are working on our next event. It might be a diesel vs rices kind of night :)
I might be down for that but I will be a almost stock truck minus exhaust and tunes from nick.

If anyone needs codes run this weekend with EFI live I will be in the garage installing **** so swing by.

It doesn't matter, it justs the more diesel power we get to represent the better. I'll keep you guys posted

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

I sure did at the "weekend on the EDGE" in Salt Lake.

I am up in Northern New Mexico.....near Farmington

Sweet deal, come on to Southwestcoalrollers and drop us a line. I'll probably see you or vise versa in farmington

TIMOLOCO...sounds great!

Gonna meet up at Twin Peaks for a couple of beers Fri. around 9 if you guys wanna join me..I'll be in Albq. Fri and Sat...
Eric

For some reason I knew that. lol^^^^

So you drive to the top of the peaks..............and watch the goat herders pass by...LOL

Sorry Class cancelled, won't be in Abq Friday and Saturday after all.. maybe some other time

621 - 640 of 665 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.