Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm newbie around here. I joined a few weeks ago after my father in law bought a new Dmax (his first diesel) to learn more about the Dmax so I could help him with any questions. I've been lurking around the TDR for quite a few years and finally joined there a couple years ago. I have had a couple Dodge/Cummins (a '96 and a '01). I'm not looking to start the bashing thing, so don't sharpen your knives just yet. Well, long story short-drove his, liked his, we have a growing family (3 month old daugther), looking for more room, found 2007 3500 crew cab SLT, dealer gave a great price, dealer called yesterday with 0% fin., drove new truck home last night.:) I also wanted to say "THANKS" in advance. There is a ton of knowledgable people and great advice/ideas here. Thanks for having me.

Greg

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the D-MAX. Good choice!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm watchin' the clock today. We're leaving tomorrow, driving down to Jackson Hole, WY from Billings, MT. It'll be the first big road trip for the new truck. I can't wait to start putting some miles on this thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts